Paul Mitchell The School Dallas is seeking a qualified Admissions Assistant to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our positive and creative culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising monthly team training, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Admissions Assistant Role
Admissions Assistants are often the first point of contact for prospective Future Professionals looking to pursue their educational/career goals in the beauty industry. You must have a desire to help make a difference in people's lives. This person will be responsible for guiding prospective Future Professionals through the entire enrollment process and through career placement after graduation.
What We Are Looking For
This is a fast-paced, high-demand position requiring the candidate to wear many different "hats" in a busy, high-energy cosmetology school. Bring a positive and professional attitude and you'll fit right in with our "Be Nice" culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background and the ability to manage goal-driven daily tasks efficiently and professionally. The candidate must be self-motivated to assist in meeting and exceeding enrollment goals. This position requires confidence, resilience, strong organizational and communications skills, exceptional persistence, a high level of commitment, and the ability to guide and motivate others.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly/weekly goals
- Maintain timely follow-up with all leads according to established processes
- Ensure zero error rate in data gathering and entry
- Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner
- Proficiency on a PC computer, Internet, and email applications(CRM experience a plus)
- Skills in marketing, teamwork, documentation, and business writing
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Maintain honesty and professionalism
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Degree in Sales, Business, or comparable degree and/or experience preferred
Paul Mitchell The School Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.