Paul Mitchell The School - Denver is seeking a qualified Esthetics Learning Leader (Educator) to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Clinic Classroom Learning Leader
Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and create extraordinary learning experiences in the clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will possess a wide range of skin care skills and experience, have previous education experience, and knowledge of with Paul Mitchell products. He or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring, and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring and coaching Future Professionals in all clinic classroom systems. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, soft skills, professional development skills, and teamwork.
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology school
- Current cosmetology, barbering, esthetic, or nail and instructor license
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School - Denver is an equal opportunity employer.