Paul Mitchell The School Paul Mitchell the school Schenectady is seeking a qualified Barbering Instructors to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Learning Leaders educate, motivate, mentor, and coach all Future Professionals in their technical and guest service skills and create extraordinary learning experiences in the clinic classroom using objective-based education (O.B.E.), mini classes, and learning centers.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous education and barbering experience. He or she must have a passion for educating, motivating, mentoring, and coaching all Future Professionals and for inspiring Future Professionals. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, soft skills, professional development skills, and teamwork.
- Current NYS barbering license
- 2 years full-time experience working as a barber
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty and barbering industries
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School Paul Mitchell the school Schenectady is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer PTO (paid time off), Health/Dental Options, Aflac, 401k and have openings for PART-TIME and PER DIEM