- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
Available for Full Time Members: Health, Dental, Vision. PTO,Direct Deposit
Paul Mitchell the School Austin is seeking a Cosmetology Instructor(s) who have a positive attitude, is motivated and energetic, and is versatile in his/her technical skills and a proven success in salon skills - including retailing and building clientele. Candidate must be open to learning and adapting to our Paul Mitchell systems and culture and committed to intensive continuing education.
- Lesson-planning and teaching of classes on haircutting, color, texture, cosmetology theory, and/or professional development using the Paul Mitchell systems and culture.
- Actively coaching and assisting students (future professionals) with clinic floor services to include technical assistance as well as coaching on salon success skills such as guest consultations, re-booking, and retailing.
- Modeling the Paul Mitchell culture and positive professional habits for our future professionals.
- Applicants must possess Instructor of Cosmetology License in the State of Texas.
- Applicant should also have proven successful salon experience with strong results in building clientele, up-selling, and re-booking - retailing would be a major plus.
- A passion for educating, learning, and helping others is an absolute must!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on relevant experience and qualifications
- Benefits package includes Dental insurance and company-sponsored training
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Cosmetology experience do you have?
- How many years of salon experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Texas Cosmetology Instructor License?