- 27-Jan-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Pawleys Island, SC, USA
- Full Time
Seeking a marketing generalist, with excellent organization and communication skills who is skilled in graphic design, writing for social media, social media platform management, reporting, and maintenance of company's marketing processes. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and supports the marketing and communications activities and strategy for the company. This is a creative position and requires production of design materials through the use of InDesign and Photoshop. The Marketing Coordinator manages the company's website and collaterals for marketing/sales and promotional materials. This position also maintains a dynamic social media presence, supports the sales force and company initiatives, and runs marketing reports. The candidate will primarily support strategic goals through graphic design, marketing coordination, video support and coordination, and driving social media strategy, while also supporting other marketing efforts such as email, advertising, PR, collateral and sales inventory management, project management, and more. Occasional travel required.
- College Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or similar relevant
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a related position.
- A record of satisfactory performance in all prior and current employment as evidenced by positive employment references from previous and current
- Must be able to assume a flexible work
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills in handling interactions with Palmetto Infusion staff, other agencies, groups, patients and families.
- Social media platform management software knowledge
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, etc.
- Video editing skills a plus
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the ability to navigate Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Proficient in typing, and familiar with office
- This position requires a knowledge of, and sensitivity to, cultural and language differences.
- There are a number of deadlines associated with this position. The employee must also multi-task and interact with a wider variety of people on various and, at times, complicated issues.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to frequently stand, walk, sit, bend, twist, talk and hear. There may be prolonged periods of sitting, keyboarding, reading, as well as driving or riding in transport vehicles. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include reading, distance, computer, and color vision. Talking and hearing are essential to communicate with patients, vendors and staff.
- Must be able to work as a team member and develop productive and cooperative working relationships with all members of the Palmetto Infusion team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates collateral and graphic materials for sales, promotional, and advertising purposes
- Works with existing branded company materials and carries out the approved branding in all newly created marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, social media graphics, etc.).
- Assists in the development and execution of a powerful, results-driven paid and organic social media strategy ensuring it aligns with the brand.
- Uses social media software to post to social media on behalf of the company to maximize our brand.
- Creates and curates engaging content for social media platforms.
- Establishes and maintains a content calendar across all social media platforms
- Interacts with users and responds to social media messages, inquiries, and comments (requires weekend and off-hour monitoring)
- Engages with fans and followers to build relationships within our patient community and encourage engagement.
- Provides best-in-industry customer service across all social platforms.
- Fully manages and continuously monitors paid social media campaigns to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitors industry trends to keep up to date with advances in social media technology and digital marketing to ensure we maximize ROI.
- Develops actionable insights from analytics and creates monthly and ad-hoc reports on key metrics
PROCESSES AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Manages vendors for completion of all marketing materials and collaterals. Responsible for working with vendors to maintain inventory levels and fulfillment of sales and promotional items.
- Communicates and coordinates with employees on marketing materials and processes.
GENERAL MARKETING SUPPORT
- Creates monthly reports on marketing activities and performance.
- Maintains company website using Wordpress.
- Assists in coordinating sales meetings and special events.
- Performs special projects and prepares presentations as needed.
- Works closely with Marketing Director and Sales Managers to create and distribute email communications.
- Assists in coordinating internal and external videos to support company initiatives. Some travel required.
- Assists in the development of digital, social, and print advertising to ensure alignment with company strategic initiatives.
- Develops and maintains a media calendar
- Proposes and helps implement marketing campaigns and promotions
In performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees and contract employees of Palmetto Infusion are expected to conform to the following:
- Adhere to all professional and ethical behavior standards of the healthcare industry.
- Display a neat, clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Interact in an honest, trustworthy and dependable manner with patients, employees and vendors.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Maintain a current insurable driver's license.
- Maintain professional licensure, certification and health requirements as required for this position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary functions of this job. Normal office conditions exist, and the noise level in the work environment can vary from low to moderate. Limited overnight travel may be required from time to time.
All employees must uphold the confidentiality of protected health information and follow all HIPAA policies. This position has access to sensitive information and a breach of information may be grounds for immediate termination.
Disclaimer: The information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employees will be asked to perform other duties as needed.