- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Full Service design studio looking to fill a designer position.
DATE: April 13, 2023
STATUS: Full-time, on-location
REPORTS TO: Senior Designers
*Provide support for senior designers on all interior selections
*Manages communication with clients, senior designers, procurement and cabinetry specialists, and manufacturers/vendors in a fast-paced team environment
*Fosters positive relationships with clients, senior designers, and other team members to create a smooth design process as a reflection of our studio.
• Select initial cabinetry, hard finish selections, furniture, and décor
• Diagram selections using AutoCAD & Google Drive spreadsheets
• Present selections to senior designers for approval
• Create presentations with approved selections
• Present selections to clients in a compelling way
• Process necessary documentation to price and place the orders
• Keep an organized record of all documents in client files
• Oversee aspects of assigned projects
• Manage communications with senior designers and clients on cabinetry, selections, furniture, and decor, making any necessary client revisions, and offering suggestions and solutions to senior designers based on design changes or client needs
• Correspond with customers regarding their custom orders and regularly update customers on backorders.
• Provide custom quotes to customers when needed.
• Supervise and coordinate cabinetry, material, furniture, and accessory deliveries, creating solutions and processes to effectively and efficiently coordinate multiple projects.
• Assist the senior designers in styling for reveals and photography shoots and other special events. Experience, Skills, and Characteristics:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Skilled AutoCad drafter • Knowledge of, and experience in design, with a focus on cabinetry and hard finishes
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
• Great eye for detail, proportion, and a well-honed ability to create aesthetically pleasing designs
• Established ability to manage multiple priorities and clients in a fast-paced business environment
• Experienced in high-end client services
• Professional and polished communication and customer service skills; in person, on the telephone, or in writing
• Willingness to grow in the position and take on additional responsibility, as required
• Ability to excel in a situation where teamwork is the rule
• Proven ability to relate with excellence to people from a wide range of backgrounds, values, ethnicities, cultures, and ages
Salary: Depending on qualifications
Applications: Please send a resume and cover letter