Part-time | Begins April 2021
Department: Office of Enrollment
Reports to: Director of Enrollment & Marketing
The Enrollment Associate will provide hospitality and a warm welcome to inquiries and facilitate the admissions process for prospective families. This role supports the Enrollment Office in all areas related to student recruitment and enrollment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the collection of all application materials and correspondence; support applicants and families through the application process
- Utilize the Admissions Enrollment Management System, Blackbaud "MyPacifica", to maintain accurate and complete admissions records
- Manage Admissions calendar - Schedule appointments, tours, interviews, etc. with prospective families and other contacts using Blackbaud and facilitate tours when needed
- Assist the Admissions Team in planning and implementing prospective student and parent open houses in addition to special recruiting events, including tracking RSVPs, event reminders and confirmations, and follow up
- Act as the initial point of contact for inquiries throughout the admissions season; schedule follow up communications between the Director of Enrollment & Marketing and new families when appropriate
- Support the Admissions Committee and Admissions deliberation process; read and evaluate admissions applications and materials
- Correspond with feeder school registrars and administrators during admissions process
- Represent Pacifica as part of the Admissions Team at school fairs, middle school presentations/visits, and additional recruitment events (occasional evening and weekend work required, especially between October - December)
- Assist with the enrollment and re-enrollment processes, documentation, maintenance, and updates
- Assist with generating statistical admissions reports
- Manage the student ambassador/visit program - weekly audits of Blackbaud visitors calendar, connecting prospective students with Student Ambassadors and clearly communicating the schedule with faculty on visit days, support the Ambassador/Visitor dynamic as they navigate campus
- Assist the Admissions Team in creating, writing, and proofreading all admissions materials
- Provide general office support: manage calendars, prepare collateral, provide login support to families
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Enrollment or Senior Administrative Team
- Act as operating Director of Enrollment & Marketing in her absence during her maternity leave (June - September)
Other Duties & Shared Responsibilities
- Embodies and promotes Pacifica's Core Beliefs and Approach to Teaching & Learning.
- Arrives on-time, is well-prepared, acts professionally, and seeks to add value in every facet of the job while working collaboratively with colleagues and students to advance Pacifica's mission. Maintains communication with parents and responds in a timely manner to messages/inquiries. Holds self directly accountable to their direct report and to the departments they serve, and ultimately the Head of School.
- Wholeheartedly enjoys working with teenagers, championing their education, and encouraging their faith and Christian commitments.
- Cultivates a vibrant culture of learning in and outside of the classroom and contributes to a healthy professional working community
- Attends Admissions Open House(s) and other school events if need be and time permits.
- This position requires an occasional evening or weekend work event throughout the year (specifically during the fall)
Common Qualification Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Hospitable and warm with prospective families throughout the admissions/enrollment process and students alike
- Enthusiastic about working on a collaborative team, in an academic environment and providing excellent customer service
- Substantial and mature in Christian faith, thought, and character
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Experiencing using Blackbaud a plus