- 03-Jan-2023 to 31-Mar-2023 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- 30000-60000 per year
- Full Time
We currently provide: Employer contribution to medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, 401k contribution and match, and so much more!
FOR ALL **OPERATIONS** POSITIONS
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
OPERATIONS positions in our Marketing Products (OMP) division:
- Finance & Accounting - AP, AR Collections and Accounting Manager functions in the Finance Services department are responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions, financial reporting, audit support, and budget support; and is a resource to the VP of Finance & Operations for financial analysis projects. These positions are responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities. Recommendations for developing and maintaining the organization's accounting principles, practices, policies, and procedures. Should be familiar with a variety of Accounting concepts, practices, and procedures including GAAP.
- Assembly, Finishing, and Shipping Clerks; Warehouse / Mail House & Drivers - Variety of Production floor positionis. Responsibilities might include order fulfillment processes along with supporting departments of of inventory control and material handling/receiving. Accuracy and efficiency are critical to ensure on-time deliveries to our customers with our manual pick, pack and ship methodology. Tasks may include loading and unloading of various vehicles utilizing forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks and automated / semi-automated machinery. Drivers with clean driving histories are welcome. OSHA safety regulations are maintained for these on-site positions at one of our two local locations.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
OUR QUALIFICATIONS ...
We are continually looking for people who:
- Are seeking meaningful work and want to make a lasting difference in the world
- Are Ideal Team Players that exhibit Humble, Hungry & Smart characteristics
- Are achievers with a great work ethic and a work/life balance, working in a culture committed to employee wellbeing and high employee engagement
SO WHY OUTREACH?
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves. It's not just a job-it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with competitive company benefits, an employee benevolence fund, monthly Free Food and Fun events, free adventure equipment check-out program, and flexible work arrangements to fit any qualified individual. Our Company Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed can give you more unbiased insight. As much as we want to be a great employer, we are a team engaged at work and need talented people who work wholeheartedly while exhibiting our Core Values: integrity, Agility, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and Stewardship of the resources entrusted to them.
If this productivity-driven environment sounds like a fit for you, learn more at www.outreach.com/careers.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.