- 05-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- 41600-75000 per year
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Employer Contribution medical/dental plan, 401k, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, and more!
Business Development Representative - Sales
The Business Development Representative for Outreach, Inc. is responsible for retaining and expanding existing company relationships for the Outreach Marketing Products division, product lines and soliciting new business from prospective customers. This "remote-work" arrangement role will call on churches, consult on their community outreach, branding and marketing practices and work with them to order resources from Outreach. The ideal person has experience in church marketing, a passion that matches our mission, experience in sales and the printing world, and an existing network of church relationships.
We offer competitive base salaries and performance-based commissions & incentives. Our other benefits include:
- 2-weeks of Vacation and 9 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive HSA Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance and Travel Assistance Programs
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Sick Leave & Volunteer Day
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional Vacation Buy-Up of 26 or 52 hrs/yr
- Remote work/telecommuting opportunity!
- 7 years experience in sales
- 3 years church ministry experience
- Understanding of church marketing and communications
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working within a CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Assists in the implementation and coordination of the company-wide business development
- Calls on existing or prospective customers
- Documents calls and results, and makes reports to management as required.
- Discusses customer needs, problems, or complaints, and arranges for meetings between customers or prospective customers
- Develop new customer relationships and grow your personal book of business / assigned accounts.
- Perform a minimum of 20 meaningful conversations per week with prospective customers
- Build relationships with churches in your network and consult with them on their outreach practices
- Conduct in-person and video demonstrations of Outreach products and the online customization ordering platform
- Meet with churches and suggest Outreach products to help them in their outreach goals to reach more people.
- Drive product sales by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sales opportunities.
About the Company:
Outreach, Inc. has a mission to equip the Church to reach people with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We work with tens of thousands of churches in the United States each year, helping them do effective outreach and branding to engage their church family and reach their communities. We've been voted a Certified Best Christian Workplace for 5+ years and value a culture of results, having fun while we work, and making an impact in the world.