- 17-Oct-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- 16.00 per hour
- Full Time
Employer contribution to health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401k and much more.
Outreach, Inc. is a church media and marketing company, regularly voted a certified Best Workplace every year since 2016. Our culture, our world-changing Mission and Vision, and our people set us apart from other companies. We are a productivity-driven, fun, and engaged team.
The core mission of the hybrid-work Sales Coordinator position is to provide a world-class customer experience to churches around the country. This is done by assisting the Sales Department with processing orders, making churches aware of their many marketing options, as well as calling on churches to update their credit cards so that their monthly subscription continue without interruption.
- Take inbound calls and process orders for churches needing marketing materials
- Work the other departments to ensure prompt completion of orders
- Assist the entire credit card decline process which involves making calls and sending e-mails to established client base consisting of churches to update expired credit cards for monthly subscription services (estimated 12-15 hrs week)
- Call Center Experience - Inbound / Outbound calling experience and ability to work from a defined list
- Typing - Proficient; Minimum requirement of 40 words per minute
- CRM Experience - Past experience working with a customer relationship management system is a must.
- Computer Knowledge - Proficient with general computer skills, email, Google and Microsoft platforms
- Customer Focus & Service - Always acts with customers in mind, both internal and external. Dedicated to meeting the customers' expectations and requirements; acquires first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; gains customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships; cultivates a customer-focused attitude among colleagues.
- Time Management - Demonstrated ability to organize one's allotted time through competing priorities, timelines, and distractions.
- Work Ethic & Dependability - Possesses a strong work ethic and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change well, sets high personal standards. Is punctual.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Knowledge and experience with Christian churches
- Online sales and/or customer service experience
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers.
- Regularly work on repetitive tasks.
- Regularly use headphones and earpiece
- Hybrid Work - on-site 2 days per week and the option to work from home 3 days per week.
Why Outreach? At Outreach we care. We care about our employees which we demonstrate through competitive salaries and company contribution benefits that currently include but are not limited to health, life, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and sick benefits and so much more. Outreach has a benevolence fund to help employees in crisis, and a free adventure equipment check-out program so employees can borrow paddle boards, kayaks, snowshoes, sleds and all kinds of fun stuff. Collaboration and teamwork are of very high value so we have events like our monthly "Free Food & Fun" events to encourage a sense of camaraderie and fun. We also believe in giving back to our community by empowering our people to give and by corporately supporting and partnering with other ministries, locally and globally, that are doing good work. We are solely focused on equipping the Church to fulfill the great commission, so it's more than a job, it's a mission. If you want to be part of Team Outreach, we would love to hear from you.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.