- 01-Sep-2022 to 01-Dec-2022 (MST)
- 40000-85000 per year
- Full Time
We currently provide: Employer contribution to health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, 401k contribution and match, and so much more!
FOR ALL **MARKETING** POSITIONS
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
MARKETING positions in both our Marketing Products (OMP) and Media Group (OMG) divisions:
- Digital Marketers (OMP & OMG) - Responsible for running digital marketing campaigns through paid traffic sources like Facebook and Google, as well as internal advertising and email platforms. This includes building assets such as ad creatives and landing pages, as well as delivering superior conversion results through A/B split testing and optimization. Design, optimize, and maintain at least 25 distinct paid traffic campaigns per month.
- Copywriters (OMP & OMG) - Plans, researches, develops and writes sales and marketing copy in line with organizational objectives. Writes copy for promotional literature, marketing collateral, media advertising, websites, and internal and external publications designed to boost brand awareness and increase sales. Coordinates layout with the art department. May estimate production costs or work with outside vendors. Possesses the following competencies: Creativity. Originality. Ability to work as part of a team. Written communication skills.
- Social Media Campaign Management (OMP & OMG) - Create marketing plans and implements national and regional marketing and product strategies. Provides analysis and recommendations on social media strategies that align with organizational initiatives and goals. Identifies appropriate social media channels, designs social media campaigns, tracks performance, and implements necessary changes. Communicates with management about social media activities. Acts as primary contact with outside agencies. Required competencies: Persuasive communication skills. Planning skills. Detail oriented.
- Product Development (OMP & OMG) - Develops site features, roadmaps, UX/UI, and individual products for websites and apps. Responsible for growing revenue of each managed product. Assists with all aspects of the product, from conception to sale. Serves as a liaison between other departments for the purposes of gathering client/customer feedback and disseminating information pertaining to the status of product development strategy. Communicates regularly on KPI & traffic analysis for managed products.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
OUR QUALIFICATIONS ...
We are continually looking for people who:
- Are seeking meaningful work and want to make a lasting difference in the world
- Are Ideal Team Players that exhibit Humble, Hungry & Smart characteristics
- Are achievers with a great work ethic and a work/life balance, working in a culture committed to employee wellbeing and high employee engagement
SO WHY OUTREACH?
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves. It's not just a job-it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with competitive company benefits, an employee benevolence fund, monthly Free Food and Fun events, free adventure equipment check-out program, and flexible work arrangements to fit any qualified individual. Our Company Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed can give you more unbiased insight. As much as we want to be a great employer, we are a team engaged at work and need talented people who work wholeheartedly while exhibiting our Core Values: integrity, Agility, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and Stewardship of the resources entrusted to them.
If this productivity-driven environment sounds like a fit for you, learn more at www.outreach.com/careers.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.