- 10-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- 15.00-16.00 per hour $15 - $16 / hr
- Full Time
Employer contribution to health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401k and much more.
The Banner Finisher provides the assistance for the banner department necessary to contribute to the overall success of Outreach, Inc. thereby accomplishing the vision and mission of Outreach, Inc.
• Finishing banners & signs
• Check inventory levels
• Assemble stands and displays
• Maintain clean and safe working environment
• Follow instructions from Banner Press Operator
• Finishing, cutting, taping banners
• Using the Grommet Press
• Using the Seeming Press
• Preparing banners for Shipping
• Entering banner data accurately on log sheets
• Timely delivery to Shipping
• Meeting schedules
• Accuracy of product
• Integrity of product
• Communication with manager
• Ability to interpret job sleeves and sizes of product
• Sensitive to deadlines
Minimum one year of work experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Ability to work as an individual
• Good eye for basic color output
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to lift 50 lbs multiple times in a shift
• Manual dexterity necessary to perform job requirements
• Steady hand for cutting banners and tape
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.