- 25-May-2022 to 15-Aug-2022 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Varies by job, DOE
- Full Time
We currently provide: Employer contribution to medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, 401k contribution and match, and so much more!
FOR ALL **IT** POSITIONS
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
IT positions in both our Marketing Products (OMP) and Media Group (OMG) divisions:
- Software Development (OMP & OMG) - Jr Full Stack Software Developer is an entry-level software developer with limited exposure to software development as a practice. The primary goal of a Jr Full Stack Software Developer is results-oriented learning; to learn how to develop software under the mentorship and support of senior software developers, and applying those learnings to deliver quality software. There is an expectation that this developer will grow from this position into a more senior position. The Jr Full Stack Software Developer will be held accountable to a learning plan designed by the Team Lead, to the progress made on their results-oriented learning, and to the quality of software delivered.
- TechOps- Responsible for all aspects of technology operations, from desktop support and internal information systems, to a variety of highly-trafficked public websites residing in datacenter and public cloud environments. Supporting a significant number of business-critical systems, the TechOps Team employs a broad set of technical and non-technical skills to ensure smooth and efficient company operations.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
OUR QUALIFICATIONS ...
We are continually looking for people who:
- Are seeking meaningful work and want to make a lasting difference in the world
- Are Ideal Team Players that exhibit Humble, Hungry & Smart characteristics
- Are achievers with a great work ethic and a work/life balance, working in a culture committed to employee wellbeing and high employee engagement
SO WHY OUTREACH?
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves. It's not just a job-it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with competitive company benefits, an employee benevolence fund, monthly Free Food and Fun events, free adventure equipment check-out program, and flexible work arrangements to fit any qualified individual. Our Company Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed can give you more unbiased insight. As much as we want to be a great employer, we are a team engaged at work and need talented people who work wholeheartedly while exhibiting our Core Values: integrity, Agility, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and Stewardship of the resources entrusted to them.
If this productivity-driven environment sounds like a fit for you, learn more at www.outreach.com/careers.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.