- 20-May-2022 to 15-Aug-2022 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We currently provide: Employer contribution to health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, 401k contribution and match, and so much more!
FOR ALL **SALES** POSITIONS
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
SALES positions in both our Marketing Products (OMP) and Media Group (OMG) divisions:
- Advertising Sales - Media Consultant (OMG) - Selling digital advertising on our various media properties. Contact new and existing Outreach Media Group advertising clients, connecting with businesses that have products and services for helping churches. Make 50 calls/day (min.) Earn uncapped compensation based on results. Maintain achievable but ambitious monthly sales-goal that rolls up into the Ad Sales department goals that supports the revenue needs of Outreach, Inc.
- Accounts Manager - Call Center Sales (OMP) - Oversees relationships of most important clients and aggressively seeks out and closes new accounts to help grow annual sales revenue. Responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by phone through building relationships, understanding their needs and fitting them with respective product packages. Maintain and grow the sales of your personal book of business / assigned accounts. Provides ongoing leadership and coaching to other members of the sales team in conjunction with the Sales Process Manager and department VP.
- Business Development (OMP) - B2B sales and partnerships. Responsible for retaining and expanding existing company relationships for the Outreach Marketing Products division, product lines and soliciting new business from prospective customers. Calls on existing or prospective customers Develop new customer relationships and grow your personal book of business / assigned accounts.
- Customer Care Representatives (OMP) - Servicing our church customers nationwide by consistently providing fast, friendly, helpful and professional service. This is a fast-paced, highly productive environment requiring the meeting of deadlines with a sharp attention to detail and working well under pressure using telephone, chat and email. This is a goal-driven environment that demands an energetic and positive attitude, plus patience, a high value is efficiency and process improvement.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
OUR QUALIFICATIONS ...
We are continually looking for people who:
- Are seeking meaningful work and want to make a lasting difference in the world
- Are Ideal Team Players that exhibit Humble, Hungry & Smart characteristics
- Are achievers with a great work ethic and a work/life balance, working in a culture committed to employee wellbeing and high employee engagement
SO WHY OUTREACH?
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves. It's not just a job-it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with competitive company benefits, an employee benevolence fund, monthly Free Food and Fun events, free adventure equipment check-out program, and flexible work arrangements to fit any qualified individual. Our Company Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed can give you more unbiased insight. As much as we want to be a great employer, we are a team engaged at work and need talented people who work wholeheartedly while exhibiting our Core Values: integrity, Agility, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and Stewardship of the resources entrusted to them.
If this productivity-driven environment sounds like a fit for you, learn more at www.outreach.com/careers.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.