- 20-May-2022 to 15-Aug-2022 (MST)
- Creative Services
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- 40000.00-65000.00 Varies by job, DOE
- Full Time
We currently provide: Employer contribution to medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, 401k contribution and match, and so much more!
FOR ALL **CREATIVE SERVICES** POSITIONS
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
CREATIVE SERVICES positions in both our Marketing Products (OMP) and Media Group (OMG) divisions:
- Graphic Designer (OMP & OMG) - Designers by hand and using computer software, prepares technical and non-technical visual presentations through designing art and copy layouts for publication. Coordinates with creative personnel, marketing, and other graphic professionals to gather information and materials needed for design. Illustrates established design concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment. Assists with the coordination of photography, artwork, and printing. Has knowledge of and utilizes applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML.
- Art Director (OMP & OMG) - Serves as the creative lead on all content, product management, and marketing (both print and web-based) to serve the internal clients (Content, Product Managers, Magazine, and Marketing) of Web Properties in support of Outreach Inc.'s mission and vision. Provide overall creative direction and design solutions for the business objectives presented by the company's internal clients. Supervises the application of design of the creative team or contractors. Ensures assigned projects meet established timelines and are in alignment with the established creative plan.
- Editor (OMG) - Writes and/or edits content in support of Media Group ministry curriculum, products, sites and other projects, in order to help equip Christian churches to better reach their communities for Christ while maximizing opportunities to inspire and grow active audiences in support of Outreach Inc.'s mission and vision. Participates in the concepting and development of key product line content, supporting the overall editorial process as directed by the Content Director.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
OUR QUALIFICATIONS ...
We are continually looking for people who:
- Are seeking meaningful work and want to make a lasting difference in the world
- Are Ideal Team Players that exhibit Humble, Hungry & Smart characteristics
- Are achievers with a great work ethic and a work/life balance, working in a culture committed to employee wellbeing and high employee engagement
SO WHY OUTREACH?
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves. It's not just a job-it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with competitive company benefits, an employee benevolence fund, monthly Free Food and Fun events, free adventure equipment check-out program, and flexible work arrangements to fit any qualified individual. Our Company Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed can give you more unbiased insight. As much as we want to be a great employer, we are a team engaged at work and need talented people who work wholeheartedly while exhibiting our Core Values: integrity, Agility, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and Stewardship of the resources entrusted to them.
If this productivity-driven environment sounds like a fit for you, learn more at www.outreach.com/careers.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.