- 30-Dec-2020 to 01-May-2021 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Part Time
Best in class workplace
Outreach, Inc. is a church media and marketing company, regularly voted a certified Best Christian Workplace every year since 2016. Our culture, our world-changing Mission and Vision, and our people set us apart from other companies. We are a productivity-driven, fun, and engaged team. Through the COVID-19 pandemic, Outreach, Inc. is experiencing it's best year in it's 24 year history and is continuing to grow.
The core mission of the SALES COORDINATOR is to help with incoming calls to answer questions, take orders, routes to the appropriate area when needed. Outbound calling as directed and assists with order follow up. This is a part time, flex position with a maximum of 29 hours per week (schedule can accommodate your availability but typical hours are Monday through Friday, 9a-2:30p).
- Field inbound calls
- Place stock and custom orders
- Make outbound calls to customers as directed
- Update accounts in the company CRM
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to chat questions that come in from the website
- Assist with order follow up
- Typing - Proficient; Minimum requirement of 40 words per minute
- CRM Experience - Past experience working with a customer relationship management system is a must.
- Computer Knowledge - Proficient with general computer skills, email, Google and Microsoft platforms
- Customer Focus & Service - Always acts with customers in mind, both internal and external. Dedicated to meeting the customers' expectations and requirements; acquires first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; gains customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships; cultivates a customer-focused attitude among colleagues.
- Time Management - Demonstrated ability to organize one's allotted time through competing priorities, timelines, and distractions.
- Work Ethic & Dependability - Possesses a strong work ethic and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change well, sets high personal standards. Is punctual.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Christian churches
- Online sales and / or customer service experience
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers.
- Regularly work on repetitive tasks.
- Regularly use headphones and earpiece