- 30-Dec-2020 to 28-Feb-2021 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- $12.32/hr + Commission
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Employer Contribution to medical/dental plan, matching 401k, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, and more!
As an Inside Sales Professional do you love building relationships with your clients? Are you highly efficient and driven to help the customer get what they need but also to hit your sales goals? Outreach, Inc. is a Church media and marketing company. Voted a "Certified Best Christian Workplace" every year since 2016. It's our culture, our world-changing Mission and Vision, and our people that set us apart from other companies. We are a productivity driven, fun, engaged team whose corporate mission is to Equip the Church to more effectively reach their communities for Jesus Christ.
The Inside Sales position requires an individual who is amazing on the phone, is driven to close sales, build their book of business and has a sharp attention to detail. We have an incredible database of active customers which provides a solid book of business for new sales professionals coming in. We are intentional about creating a culture of collaboration, listening, coaching, accountability and learning within the team. This is a goal-driven environment that demands an energetic, positive attitude, and a team player. We pride ourselves on excellence and see our team as family.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL ...
If you are selected for the INSIDE SALES position, here's what you can expect:
- Average 25-40+ calls per day
- Strong focus on customer relationships and growing your assigned book of business.
- Equipping churches with digital, social, and print resources (We train!)
- Outbound calling and emails to our customers - 80% of the day or more.
- Database management ensuring the information we have for the customer is current and up-to-date.
- Acting as a go-between for the customer and print project coordinators to ensure accurate, on-time delivery of the customer's orders.
- See the job description for a more thorough overview of the role.
Please only apply if you believe you possess or can operate in the following COMPETENCIES (Job Requirements, Skills, or Knowledge):
- Professional Communication
- Organization and planning
- Attention to Detail
- Calm under pressure
- Is Enthusiastic
- Possesses Great Listening Skills
- Is Persuasive and able to convince others to pursue a course of action
At Outreach we value the following Cultural COMPETENCIES and we expect every member of the team to:
- Support company culture through a commitment to the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Outreach, Inc.
- Do their job with Honesty/Integrity
- Work with Flexibility
- Manage well their relationships with people, company resources, time, and opportunities.
- Problem solves for Continual Process Improvement
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves--it's not just a job, it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with comprehensive company contribution benefits, a benevolence fund, and a culture that fosters teamwork with monthly Free Food and Fun, corn hole toss games, ping pong tables, free adventure equipment check-out program, community work tables, and comfortable places to sit and read a book or congregate around a fireplace. There are also comfortable, flexible workspaces. In short: we work hard and play hard in a positive, work-friendly environment. See www.outreach.com/careers or check us out on GlassDoor for more information.