- 02-Dec-2020 to 02-May-2021 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- $20 Hr + Commission
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Employer Contribution medical/dental plan, 401k, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, and more!
Business Development Representative - Sales
The Business Development Representative for Outreach, Inc. is responsible for retaining and expanding existing company relationships for the Outreach Marketing Products division, product lines and soliciting new business from prospective customers. This "remote-work" arrangement role will call on churches, consult on their community outreach, branding and marketing practices and work with them to order resources from Outreach. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in sales with a strong working knowledge of the church.
We offer competitive base salaries and performance-based commissions & incentives. Our other benefits include:
- 2-weeks of Vacation and 9 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive HSA Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance and Travel Assistance Programs
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Sick Leave & Volunteer Day
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional Vacation Buy-Up of 26 or 52 hrs/yr
- Remote work/telecommuting opportunity!
- 7 years of proven sales experience
- 3 years church ministry experience
- Understanding of church marketing and communications
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Computer knowledge proficient with general computer skills, email, Google and Microsoft platforms
- Past experience working with a CRM (customer relationship management system) is a must.
- Deliver a minimum of $500,000 in new business in the first 12 months of employment
- Assists in the implementation and coordination of the company-wide business development
- Calls on existing or prospective customers
- Documents calls and results, and makes reports to management as required.
- Discusses customer needs, problems, or complaints, and arranges for meetings between customers or prospective customers
- Develop new customer relationships and grow your personal book of business / assigned accounts.
- Perform a minimum of 20 meaningful conversations per week with prospective customers
- Build relationships with churches in your network and consult with them on their outreach practices
- Conduct in-person and video demonstrations of Outreach products and the online customization ordering platform
- Meet with churches and suggest Outreach products to help them in their outreach goals to reach more people.
- Drive product sales by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sales opportunities.
About the Company:
Outreach, Inc. is coming off its biggest year in company history. Agility is one of our core values and that was demonstrated in 2020 during the pandemic when there were quick pivots to begin selling new, high-need products. Even with the pandemic, Outreach was blessed not to have to furlough any employees or do layoffs.
Outreach, Inc. is a church media and marketing company voted a Certified Best Christian Workplace every year from 2016 through 2020. Our culture and world-changing mission and vision, coupled with our people are what set us apart from other companies. We are a productivity driven, fun, fully engaged team. So if you are passionate about helping churches market themselves to their communities with effective communications to reach people for Christ, we want you on our team!