- Shelton, WA, USA
- Full Time
- Mountain View Branch
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage / Generous 401(k) Options / Paid Sick Leave and Vacation / Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the direction and management of marketing and the sales and promotion of organizations products, services and brand. Directs the efforts of the marketing and advertising staff and works with them to develop business plans and strategies to attain corporate sales and profit objectives.
- Leads the formulation, implementation, evaluation and administration of the company's marketing and market development functions to include new product/service evaluation, development and implementation.
- Presents and communicates all marketing programs to management and personnel.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action. Recommends product or service enhancements to provide quality customer service.
- Achieves financial objectives by establishing objectives; developing budgets; controlling costs; maximizing use of assets. Ensures continual analysis (i.e., Raddon, MCIF) to measure and improve services. Approves all expenditures of annual marketing budget.
- Participates on various boards and committees for financial and advertising industries and reports market information to executive management.
- Effectively hires, trains, mentors and directs the activities of department personnel. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures. Reviews and evaluates performance of subordinate personnel, and recommends salary adjustments, promotions, discharges and other personnel required actions.
- Ensures that marketing promotions meet or exceed set objectives. Measures results on major campaigns and reports results to President/CEO.
- Manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of the company, including: hiring, directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counseling, training, assuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational mission, values, policies and work rules. Appraise performance and provide recommendations for staff compensation, promotion, and termination, as appropriate.
- Serves as spokesperson for the company to the media.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Coordinates usage of third-party financial analysis tools including but not limited to customer data compilation, MCIF and customer survey.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Five to ten years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
A college degree, preferably in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Interpersonal Skills
The ability to motivate or influence inside or outside senior level personnel is a critical part of the job, requiring a significant level of influence and trust. Obtaining cooperation and agreement on important outcomes via frequently complex, senior level dialogues, as well as a professional level of written communication skills are essential to the position.
- Other Skills
A working knowledge of basic data processing system concepts pertaining to desktop publishing and MCIF is necessary.