Do you want a flexible work schedule?
Can you be available to cover on a moment's notice?
Do you want to experience different office environments?
Then come to ONsite Mammography as a Per Diem Technologist!
See yourself here.
At ONsite we don't work weekends or evenings, and offer the opportunity to use the latest 3D tomosynthesis digital mammography equipment in an OB/Gyn office environment.
If you are an experienced mammographer, someone who can work independently and wants to have an impact on each and every patient, join us as a Per Diem.
What do you need to be the right candidate for this role?
- Must be up to date on all CME credits.
- Must be very patient centric, compassionate, and computer savvy.
- Able to perform a variety of technical activities associated with the performance of screening and diagnostic mammography procedures.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to cover on a moment's notice.
What are your responsibilities?
- Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic mammograms for the detection of breast cancers and lesions.
- Responsible for the initial and ongoing success of the mammography service in the practice in which one works. Assist practice in any and all ways possible to be sure all eligible age appropriate patients have annual screening mammograms.
- Prepares patients for the mammographic procedure.
- Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts controls to set exposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic exposure techniques and protocols.
- Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding skills.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required equipment.
- Examines digital images for image quality.
- Insures equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Performs all required QA testing required to comply with MQSA, ACR and State requirements/regulations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Processes routine paperwork and all required data entry.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations.
- Prepares all required reports and data pursuant to MQSA and State requirements.
- Assists the Radiologist with QA/QC reporting.
- Performs all mammography tracking following MQSA guidelines and requirements.
- Maintains all QA documents necessary to exceed Annual FDA Inspection requirements.
- Is responsible for obtaining and maintaining ACR accreditation.
Exceptional compensation for the right candidate!
- Mammography: 2 years (Required)
- ARRT (Required)
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!