- Madison, WI, USA
- Full Time
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay.
Use your Healthcare Support Skills!
OnLume is a Madison, WI based medical device company providing intuitive and ergonomic solutions for precise fluorescence image-guided surgery. Our company is committed to providing surgeons with critical information on tissue types, features, and function in real-time during surgery through fluorescence.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our Commercial Team. This opportunity will challenge you to apply your experiences in hospital sales and the medical device industry as an OnLume Clinical Support Specialist.
The Clinical Support Specialist reports to the VP - Sales & Marketing, with frequent interaction with the entire commercial operations team and cross functional activities with the clinical research staff.
In this role you will be responsible for providing customers with clinical support to use OnLume's fluorescence-guided surgery (FGS) products.
What you will do:
• Provide clinical product support to all end users and provide on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures.
• Train surgeons and nursing staff on the use of the products and provide technical support in the operation of OnLume's FGS products.
• Solve potential product problems for customers in an expeditious and highly satisfactory manner.
• Perform remedial staff training for hospital staff on a periodic basis.
• Support the regional sales team in the pre-sales phase with clinical demos/ presentations.
• Monitor and promote customer use of products and optimization of applications to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
• Ideally a Bachelor of Science degree or relevant healthcare-related qualification.
• Candidate must have experience of a minimum of 2 years of being a support specialist in an operating room environment.
• Clinical support experience, for example as a surgical technician, medical device field representative, application specialist or similar.
• Experience with operating room protocols and sterile technique. Knowledge of how to function in an operating room environment, as a company representative.
• Strong customer focus.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal
• Clear communication and problem-solving skills and ability to interact with a wide range of personnel inside and outside the company, and throughout the hospital environment.
• Experience with Office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and willingness to learn new software, as needed.
• Ability to travel.
Other helpful skills:
o Knowledge of the execution and reporting processes of clinical trials.
o Knowledge of FDA guidelines and regulations.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
Benefits: Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and
long-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: It is desired that this role is within driving distance to the
OnLume Headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin.
OnLume Inc. is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions
(employment, promotions, compensation, etc.) are made without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin or any other legally protected status.
OnLume Inc. https://onlumeinc.applicantpro.com