- Madison, WI, USA
- Full Time
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay
Join our team at OnLume Surgical
OnLume Surgical is creating the future for image-guided surgery and we are seeking highly motivated and creative people to join our collaborative team. We are a Madison, Wisconsin based medical device company providing intuitive and ergonomic solutions for precise fluorescence guided surgery (FGS). Our company is committed to providing surgeons with critical information in real-time during surgery through fluorescence imaging.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our commercial sales team. This opportunity will challenge you to apply your experiences selling surgical devices as an OnLume Clinical Sales Manager. Reporting to the Head of U.S. Sales & Marketing, you will also have considerable, frequent interaction with other Sales and Marketing personnel. This position is accountable for the commercial success and market penetration in the assigned region.
- Primary focus is to drive sales, accelerate adoption and increase surgeon utilization.
- Drive utilization and sales revenue in assigned territory.
- Identify and focus on priority academic and private/community center accounts and represent OnLume solutions to customers in the region with credibility to drive visibility, awareness and market proliferation.
Main Objectives and Activities:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key hospital personnel and decision makers in assigned region
- Set meetings and organize presentations to the appropriate audience within the surgical decision makers
- Build the appropriate economic/business model information, inclusive of applicable reimbursement and cost of complications, along with any financial business data required for a customer decision
- Work closely with internal OnLume Teams to nurture prospects
- Provide ongoing updated orders and sales forecast reports
- Generate, record and maintain customer profiles, inclusive of key clinical and technical decision makers
- Stay current with healthcare market dynamics as well as clinical data and be able to speak to this with authority at all levels from C-Suite to physicians, administrators, supply chain and all other relevant parties
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
Critical Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5-8 years selling disruptive surgical device technology, minimum 3 years capital sales; experience in general, vascular, plastic, reconstructive, GI, microsurgeries
- Hunger to win and passion to solve customer problems and drive customer outcomes
- Problem solving execute to win without a perfect organization for back operations
- Know how to creatively build funnel through targeting strategic account and mapping stakeholder incentives
- Critical thinking abilities how to target, create interest and blend clinical value and economic benefits for customer
- Technical competency and clinical depth while not losing site of commercial intensity and sales results
- Advanced experience with Office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and willingness to learn new software, as needed.
- Working knowledge of contact management methods and CRM software.
- Be a Trail Blazer know how to pick, position and sell to beachhead accounts to enter the region and leverage this to drive incremental sela to other accounts with the region
- Travel as required
- Excitement to challenge, passion to persevere
Other Employment Details
Benefits: Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Positions available in multiple regional locations within the U.S.
OnLume Inc. is an EEO/AAP employer; all business decisions (employment, promotions, compensation, etc.) are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other legally protected status.
Questions? Please contact us at careers@OnLume.com