- Madison, WI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO
OnLume Surgical is creating the future of medical imaging devices for image-guided surgery. We are seeking
a highly motivated, creative, and experienced manufacturing engineer to join our team.
This position is responsible for manufacturing engineering activities at OnLume Surgical.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Work with contract manufacturers to plan workflows, design/employ effective protocols in process
testing, establish equipment maintenance and calibration schedules, and manage analogous
- Establish and monitor supplier capability. Identify and implement corrective actions to eliminate
supplier performance shortcomings.
- Evaluate OnLume Surgical designs for manufacturability. Identify design improvements that reduce
costs, increase quality, and enhance serviceability.
- Manage the transfer of design outputs across our supply chain.
- Function as a manufacturing engineering subject matter expert on OnLume Surgical product
- Adhere to OnLume Surgical policies and procedures.
Competency Requirements Include:
- 5+ years of experience as a manufacturing engineer in a medical electrical equipment or optical
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing manufacturing engineering aspects of an organization's supply
- Experience developing manufacturing processes that comply with applicable regulations and
corporate policies and practices.
- Demonstrated success at clear communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills with both
internal and external stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in mechanical, industrial, or electrical engineering. Advanced degree is a plus.
Other Employment Details:
medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability insurance, PTO, and holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Location: OnLume home office in Madison Wisconsin. Travel as necessary to fulfill responsibilities and
COVID-19 considerations: Remote work is temporarily optional due to COVID-19.
Questions? Please contact: careers+0901226@OnLume.com