- Verona, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/matching, Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation) and Holiday Pay
Oneida Innovations Group is part of the largest employer in Madison and Oneida counties.
We are currently seeing a Project Manager to join our growing IT and Innovation team and join our PMO.
· Effectively oversees and provides direction to project team; including the assignment of responsibilities, tasks, and technical functions.
· Ensures projects are managed to delivery schedules, budget schedules and support customer expectations; with assistance from Senior Project Manager as needed.
· Develops project plans, goals, and budget with input from subject matter experts; identifies resources needed, develops schedules and methods for measuring results with assistance from Senior Project Manager as needed. Assembles and coordinates project team members; assigns individual responsibilities and organizes and manages all phases of the project life cycle.
· Promotes policies/ procedure evaluations and development; and documents expected benefits (cost and savings). Coordinates implementation of procedure and policy changes to appropriate areas; reports on expected versus actual benefits, with assistance from Senior Project Manager as needed.
· Manages the assignment and development of proper documentation, training and transition to the Business Areas, IT Operations and Customer Support staff, for ongoing support and service for newly implemented systems and solutions.
· Independently prepares requests for proposals and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products with assistance from Senior Project Manager as needed.
· Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications. Communicates and interacts with Executive/Senior Management and Project Team members on status of specific projects. Produces project meeting minutes, project reports and project budgets as necessary, with assistance from Senior Project Manager as needed.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field or the equivalent work experience of 7 or more years working in an IT environment.
· Has proven experience analyzing problems, interpreting operational needs, and developing integrated creative solutions. Must have experience providing technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of computer technologies.
· Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
· Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Project User: has expert level knowledge of management principles, practices, techniques and tools
· Possesses strong organizational skills and experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
· Must be experienced with developing and maintaining working relationships with Business Clients, Information Technology Resources, Consultants, Vendors and Executive Management.
· Demonstrated leadership skills at directing project teams and/or subordinates are required.
· Must possess knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
· Must have demonstrated experience working with gaming and/or hospitality systems.
· Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects.
· PMP and/or Six Sigma Certification.
· Previous experience with two or more Resort Systems.
Oneida Innovations Group is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.