Restoration Restaurant is located in Old Trail Village, at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Crozet, VA.
We offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a spectacular setting with 360 degree views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Enjoy sitting inside or on our beautiful lighted outdoor patio. Nestled in historic Albemarle County Virginia, Restoration's focus is to create memorable meals with excellent service and unbeatable views. We marry local favorites with unique flavors to create a one of a kind experience.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and talented Front of House Manager to be a part of our growing restaurant. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and growth opportunities. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are hiring:
- Part Time Server/Bartender *no experience bartending required - we will train the right person for the job!
- Greet customers, take food/drink orders, and deliver food promptly when ready.
- Be able to communicate clearly product offerings, meal suggestions, and drink pairings and to properly answer food preparation questions. While providing information about menus, look for the opportunity to "upsell" products.
- Stock work area and keep work stations and equipment clean and sanitized.
- Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed when transporting, boxing, or making any kind of food or beverage products and ensure proper dating is done on all products in your area of responsibility.
- Know and review all emergency procedures and respond to emergency situations in accordance with policies and procedures; complete related reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records as required by the state health department code.
- Attend all staff meetings and in-service trainings
- Serve Restoration Hall banquets as needed
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Perform other duties as assigned or any reasonable job request
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of pervious serving experience preferred