- Lebanon, NH, USA
- Part Time
Come join our team here at OI Infusion as a Part Time Healthcare Admin/Medical Assistant.
Are you looking for a great part time opportunity working Wednesday, 8am-4:30pm? Don't delay, apply today! This role is in a clinical office setting. We don't work weekends or holidays! That time can be spent with your loved ones. This position also pays a competitive wage, depending on experience. Does this all sound like you? If so, please apply!
ABOUT OI INFUSION SERVICE
OI Infusion offers a complete, turnkey solution to managing infusion therapy patients. Our proven model assists providers with everything they need to start and maintain an infusion center, resulting in increased revenue and higher patient satisfaction. Our management services are designed to let physicians focus on practicing medicine, while our expert staff manages every aspect of their infusion services.
Schedule: one day weekly- Wednesday Only
Locations: Lebanon, NH
- Acts as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaison between 3 infusion centers and Regional Operations Director
- Knowledgeable in multiple Electronic Medical Record (EMR) (EPIC experience a plus)
- Responsible for daily inventory reconciliation
- Directly communicate with patients and providers
- Other duties requested of you within your scope of practice.
- Minimum Required
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training in similar medical practice/field.
- Current BLS, AHA or CPR certification for healthcare
- Self-driven and comfortable working independently
- Experience accessing Electronic Medical Records
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft 365 (Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)