- Nashville, TN, USA
- 55000-70000 per year
- Full Time
401k match, healthcare coverage, employee assistance program and PTO
Reports To: Sr. Director of Implementation
OI Infusion Services is a leading provider of specialist practice management services. We are looking to hire an Implementation Specialist. We work with specialist providers and health care groups to provide infusion therapy services to their patients and grow their practices. We are a fast-growing startup looking for entrepreneurial individuals seeking a challenge.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of new infusion centers, playing a critical role in creating access to low-cost infusion centers for patients with chronic conditions.
• Main point of contact for the client in conjunction with Sr. Director of Implementation and will act as onsite/client facing liaison for client kick off meetings and will act as the backup for the Sr. Director of Implementation for new site calls when needed
• Will work in partnership with Implementation Coordinator and Clinical Implementation Specialist
• Communicate company processes to ensure clients have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation timeline and of the expectations of both parties pre- and post- implementation
• Assist in the timely setup and go live of infusion centers for new clients, assisting the Implementation team in the onboarding process, ensuring team members and clients are meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
• In coordination with Implementation Coordinator purchasing equipment/supplies in a timely manner for efficient site setup
• Travel to sites to perform physical setup of sites, and as needed to ensure timely implementation of sites for mainly OIC and at times Novellas
• In partnership with Implementation Coordinator - Responsible for patient outreach for new OIC clients including patient capture process and communication
• At time and in conjunction with Implementation Coordinator communicate with new or incoming patients regarding transfer of infusion care to new centers
• Obtain a thorough understanding of clinical, therapeutic, and business aspects of the healthcare and infusion industries to communicate effectively with specialist physicians, and clients' administrative staff
• Document patient charts with HIPAA related records. Access EMR systems with strict confidentiality and sensitivity
• Work directly with the Implementation team to efficiently on-board new clients
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
· Exceptional project management and organizational skills
· Ability to self-manage time and multitask efficiently to meet client deadlines
· Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
· Travel 60% of the time (2-3 days/ week)
· COVID Vaccinated
· Healthcare interest or experiences and/or a science background is a plus.
· Knowledge/Understanding of Medical Terminology, Insurance Plans, etc.
· Knowledge of project management and Monday.com a plus