- Beverly, MA, USA
- Part Time
OI Infusion Services
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
About OI Infusion Services
OI Infusion Services partners with physicians to provide comprehensive infusion therapy services in their offices, ensuring the best standard of care at the point of service to patients.
We are looking for nurse practitioners with an entrepreneurial spirit to manage and operate their own small infusion centers. Are you a friendly, experienced NP with infusion experience? Do you have a passion for providing exceptional, compassionate care to patients? Are you looking to take ownership of your own working environment? If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, please consider applying for this position now!
OI Infusion Services of Beverly, MA is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner at our newly opened Infusion Center in Beverly, MA
Location: Beverly, MA
Schedule: needs to be able to commit to at least one or two day/week (consistently), you can pick the day of the week (M-F), 8am-5pm
- Responsible for oversight of day-to-day clinic operations
- Schedule patients for infusion appointments
- Coordination with procurement teams to ensure all inventory is available and tracked
- Works closely with intake team to ensure patient treatments are authorized
- Ensure monthly quality assurance metrics are met and reviewed
- Continuous audit of all medical records
- Work closely with MA to ensure new patient information is uploaded in EMR
- Remain up to date on new infusions offered and company policies
- Establish relationships and communicate with local providers
Training & Experience Requirements
- A Master's degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies is required.
- Ability to work independently
- Medicare Certified
- DEA License
- Requires the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time. Some bending and stooping is required.
- Must be able to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.