OI Infusion Services is an infusion management company, offering an innovative delivery model for infusion therapy services. We partner with healthcare providers to provide patients access to expert infusion therapy services in safe and comfortable clinical settings. If you are an experienced infusion nurse with a passion for providing exceptional, compassionate care to patients, we want you to join our team!
OI Infusion is currently seeking an Infusion Nurse to staff our new infusion center in Rochester NY! We are looking for a part time RN to work 3 days per week (days).
- Great schedule; NO weekends or holidays
- Competitive pay
- Ideal patient ratios (1:1 or 1:2)
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities in a controlled clinical setting
- Flexible scheduling
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidates must be comfortable working independently to provide all aspects of infusion therapy services in accordance with established policies and protocols including:
- Educating patient and family regarding diagnoses and prescribed treatments including biologics, monoclonal antibodies.
- Assessing and monitoring patient condition before, during and after treatments
- Placing and maintaining vascular access devices
- Preparing, reconstituting and administering medications using strict aseptic technique
- Recognizing and treating infusion-related adverse reactions
- Coordinating care with the interdisciplinary team to include referring providers
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an active, unencumbered RN license in the state of practice
- Minimum of 3 years of infusion-related nursing experience
- Excellent vascular access skills including placement of peripheral IVs, blood draws, and care of central lines
- Strong clinical judgment and critical thinking skills
- Very comfortable with technology
- BSN degree, will consider ADN w/experience
- VA-BC and/or CRNI (strongly preferred)