OI Infusion Services is a fast-growing company making an immediate impact in the growing and quickly changing specialty infusion market. Our mission is to transform the infusion experience helping all stakeholders in the process by i) growing the practices of our provider partners, ii) saving patients out of pocket costs while increasing access to convenient and high-quality infusion therapy services, and iii) reducing costs for payors and the healthcare system as a whole.
This role will primarily support the CFO in the maintenance and accuracy of day-to-day activities to include month-end closing and reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and other general accounting related functions in accordance with GAAP and company policies and procedures. In addition to you will support multiple client infusion centers across multiple states by preparing their monthly financial statements and responding timely to inquiries. In addition to supporting our clients, you will have the opportunity to grow by supporting our Director of Finance in other finance and accounting initiatives as we grow from 60 to 120 employees over the next 12 months.
- Process all invoices, employee expense reports and check requests. Verify receipt, pricing and authorization to pay.
- Maintain good vendor relations while maximizing cash flow. Handle vendor inquiries and review statements.
- Post cash receipts (checks, wires, ach) on customer accounts
- Sales tax reporting and filing
- State filings, including annual reports
- Work with customers and vendors on payment discrepancies
- Collections of past due accounts
- Assist in the posting of monthly/recurring journal entries
- Prepare and complete balance sheet reconciliations as assigned
- Assist with month end close; preparing month end accruals and journal entries as required
- Analyze general ledger accounts regularly
- Maintain Fixed Assets; reconciliation, record keeping and audits
- Assist in preparation of year-end financial audit
- Act as backup for payroll functions
- Administer employee benefit plans, including enrollments and changes
- Reconcile monthly benefits statements
- Maintain and verify data related to premiums, claims, costs, etc.
- Assists CFO in annual audit, ERISA audit and other accounting and finance functions
- BA in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 2 years of experience in public accounting.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills. Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of cash and accrual basis accounting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with healthcare industry a plus
Skills, Traits, and Competencies:
High level of accuracy, detail-oriented, efficient, strong computer skills, problem solving skills, punctual, dependable, team player, excellent communication (both internal & external) and record keeping skills, prompt response to client inquiries, strong time management & organization skills, self-motivated.
- United States
- Portsmouth, NH
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off