OI Infusion Services of Portsmouth, NH is looking to hire a per-diem Infusion RN / Registered Nurse to work 2-3 days/week in our new Neurology infusion center in New Haven!
OI Infusion Services is an infusion management company, offering an innovative delivery model for infusion therapy services. We partner with healthcare providers to provide patients access to expert infusion therapy services in safe and comfortable clinical settings.
- Great schedule; NO weekends or holidays
- Competitive pay
- Patient ratios (1:1 or 1:2)
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities in a controlled clinical setting
- Flexible scheduling
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidates must be comfortable working independently to provide all aspects of infusion therapy services in accordance with established policies and protocols including:
- Educating patient and family regarding diagnoses and prescribed treatments including biologics, monoclonal antibodies.
- Assessing and monitoring patient condition before, during and after treatments
- Placing and maintaining vascular access devices
- Preparing, reconstituting and administering medications using strict aseptic technique
- Recognizing and treating infusion-related adverse reactions
- Coordinating care with the interdisciplinary team to include referring providers
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an active, unencumbered RN license in the state of practice
- Minimum of 3 years of infusion-related nursing experience
- Excellent vascular access skills including placement of peripheral IVs, blood draws, and care of central lines
- Strong clinical judgment and critical thinking skills
- Very comfortable with technology
- BSN degree, will consider ADN w/experience
- VA-BC and/or CRNI (strongly preferred)
Covid-19 Notice: Effective November 8, 2021, all positions at OI Infusion Services will require documented proof of the COVID-19 vaccination. New employees will be required to provide attestation to their status with proof of vaccination upon hire. Religious and medical exemptions and reasonable accommodation shall be addressed as required by law pursuant to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's vaccination guidance.