- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
OI Infusion Services is a leading provider of specialist practice management services. We work with specialist providers and health care groups to provide infusion therapy services to their patients and grow their practices. We are a fast growing startup looking for entrepreneurial individuals seeking a challenge.
As a Client Success Manager, you will play two important roles in the growing company.
You will work with our implementation team to drive early adoption of new client services, engaging patients and all stakeholders in the startup process and communicating the clients' value proposition to patients. In doing so, you will play a mission critical role in driving client engagement and early revenue growth for new locations. This is a high visibility position, and you will interact with key decision makers within the company and clients.
Additionally, you will develop and implement digital marketing programs to increase OI's presence and to generate inbound leads. You will ensure the Company's website is up-to-date and develop content so that potential clients and patients can easily find us.
Job duties would include:
· Develop and implement strategies to drive startup volume growth by converting patients of newly signed clients to receive treatment in the care of their physicians' offices
· Communicate results to sales team, clients, and operational teams. Proactively engage different stakeholders to troubleshoot issues and drive early patient adoption
· Develop, implement, and manage digital strategies, by managing OI's website and developing web and social media content to drive more traffic to OI's website and generate new inbound leads
· Work closely with clients increase the digital footprint of their infusion operations
• Digital marketing experience
• Motivated, driven, and enthusiastic
• Strong computer skills required: Microsoft Office & creative platforms
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organized with an ability to manage several concurrent projects Experience with customer service, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Healthcare interest and preferred skills in EHR/medical terminology
Cincinnati or Nashville based, current remote position with an opportunity for in office work in the future