OI Infusion Services is a leading provider of specialist practice management services. We are looking to hire an Implementation Coordinator. We work with specialist providers and healthcare groups to provide infusion therapy services to their patients and grow their practices. We are a fast-growing startup looking for entrepreneurial individuals seeking a challenge.
As an Implementation Coordinator, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of new infusion centers, playing a critical role in creating access to low-cost infusion centers for patients with chronic conditions.
• Assist in the timely setup and go-live of infusion centers for new clients, assisting the Implementation Manager in the onboarding process, ensuring team members and clients are meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
• Communicate company processes to ensure clients have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation timeline and of the expectations of both parties pre- and post- implementation
• Travel to sites to perform physical setup of sites, and as needed to ensure timely implementation of sites
• Obtain a thorough understanding of clinical, therapeutic, and business aspects of the healthcare and infusion industries to communicate effectively with specialist physicians, and clients' administrative staff
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Healthcare interest or experiences and/or a science background is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
• 25% travel, or one week a month