- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA
- 3000.00-3000.00 per month Base salary plus commissions w/ no cap
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Med, den, vis, life, 401k w/ match, PTO
At Office1, we leverage our "winning triangle" to create an unparalleled company culture. We align our commitment to our customers with our employee goals. We understand that our employees enable our customers' success and that is why we focus on creating opportunities rooted in our employee' purpose and passions!
What is Office1?
As a leading provider of office technology solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customers a unique SaaS like engagement to manage all their technology technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of the fastest growing managed service providers in the Western United States.
Come help us shape the future!
We are looking for sales professionals who are focused on identifying and optimizing SMB accounts in markets that we serve. Our ideal candidate will help businesses create and implement a technology roadmap to take the business to the next level while building a career that provides financial security and work life balance.
What You'll Be Doing
- Performing Business 2 Business Sales of IT Services and Copiers.
- Building relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency.
- Assisting clients by helping them build a plan to implement the best solutions for their business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Sales or Customer Service Background/ Acumen.
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment.
- Coachable and 100% Commitment to becoming successful.
- Self-motivated, Result-Oriented, and Determined. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Outgoing, Self-Confident, and Proactive personality with focus on providing excellent customer service.
- 1 year of B2B Sales experience in IT/Copier Sales preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
Income Opportunity and Benefits
As part of Office1, you'll receive world class benefits, including:
- Base Salary plus unlimited commission earning potential
- Medical, dental, and vision (with a generous contribution)
- Vacation Time and Paid Personal Time Off
- Supplemental Benefits (LTD/STD, Life)
- 401K Matching
Office1 believes we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.