- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
Med, den, vis, life, 401k w/ match, PTO
As a Managed Services Provider Office1 provides world-class strategic IT leadership and hyper-efficient IT operational support, enabling our client-base to grow and transform their businesses. We are excited to have experienced continuous growth and in keeping with that momentum are seeking to add a Support Engineer III to our talented team. Office1 is a company with a heart and soul dedicated to the ongoing success and growth of our employees and continued business success of the customers we support. Responsibilities: A Day in the Life The Support Engineer works with the IT team supporting all aspects of technology as it relates to the user environment and overall customer delivery and service on multiple customer sites in NV and CA. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong customer service skills and an ability to provide an exceptional IT service experience to our customers. This position requires strong technical and analytical skills while responding to user inquiries, troubleshooting complex systems in a fast-paced environment, and leading/assisting with on-site initiatives. Communication skills are critical while interacting with customers, IT colleagues, and support vendors to resolve issues and ensure continuous improvement of systems and services. You will have had experience administrating systems such as Connecwise RMM and PSA, AWS, O365, Azure etc... and have the motivation to continue learning new systems that help improve our processes.
- Effectively analyze and resolve all inbound helpdesk inquiries including but not limited to applications, PC hardware and operating systems (Win10/Mac), audio/video conferencing and control systems, printers, network and connectivity, and user account administration for all users.
- Continually work to ensure end users can effectively use the technology provided to them via the creation of end user guides, improved processes, checklists, and ad-hoc knowledge sharing.
- Administer RMM to deploy scripts, settings or software packages.
- Ability to create powershell scripts for automating frequent tasks
- Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve tickets quickly and thoroughly with a focus on adding value wherever possible as well as to identify and implement process improvements.
- Manage and implement on site projects including installing/imaging PCs/printers, installing/configuring software and devices, relocating/decommissioning equipment.
- Review and recommend improvements to operations, maintenance, and procedures and techniques.
- Assist with problem management and perform root cause analysis of chronic or persistent incidents and recommend / implement corrective solutions.
- Learn and admin applications used within the department for monitoring and supporting technology.
- Manage ticket queue, prioritizing and assigning support tickets as needed and in accordance with set SLAs.
- Act as an escalation point for junior team members
- Mentor and train other team members.
- Assist in handling escalated customer issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Complete, maintain, and process pertinent paperwork and records.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and issues.
- Work hours may include night, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed.
Qualifications: The Basics
- Project management and organization: 2+
- Customer Facing Experience: 3+
- Advanced ability to plan and coordinate the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems
- Advanced knowledge of some or all: Windows/Mac OS, RMM, and/or JAMF Administration, Active Directory technologies, Azure, network infrastructure
- Advanced ability to plan or schedule the installation and deployment of new hardware, operating systems and applications software
- Total Years of Technical Experience: 4+
- Mentorship/Leads by Example Experience: 2+
- Verbal/Written Communication: Advanced
- Customer Service: Advanced
- Presentation Communication: Intermediate
- Analytical/Problem Solving: Advanced
- Mentoring: Intermediate
- Influence/Persuasion/Forward Thinking: Intermediate
- Executive Level Presence: Advanced
- Ability to move equipment weighing up to 30 lbs
Education & Certifications
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- Preference for one of the following: CySA+, MCSA, CCENT, ITIL