- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
At Office1, we leverage our "winning triangle" to create an unparalleled company culture. We align our commitment to our customers with our employee goals. We understand that our employees enable our customers' success and that is why we focus on creating opportunities rooted in our employee' purpose and passions!
What is Office1?
As a leading provider of office technology solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customers a unique SaaS like engagement to manage all their technology technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of the fastest growing managed service providers in the Western United States.
Come help us shape the future!
We are looking for a Director of Business Development who is focused on cultivating IT new business opportunities on behalf of the company by implementing inbound and outbound strategies. Our ideal candidate will report directly to the CEO and will have previous experience managing the sales operations of a results-oriented IT sales organization.
What You'll Be Doing
- Meeting and exceeding department's activity and revenue goals.
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent.
- Ensuring consistent adherence to sales and marketing cadences.
- Holding the sales team accountable for results.
- Managing the team through activity metrics, generating sufficient forecasting opportunities to achieve our revenue objectives.
- Managing a team of outbound business development representatives (BDR's). Ensuring the BDR team consistently maintains high level of sales activity through prospecting calls, social media, initiation of sales and marketing campaigns, presentations, and referrals.
- Providing input and guidance on sales tools, technology, processes, and best practices to drive outcomes and greater results of the BDR team.
- Providing strategy and content input internally on all initiatives. Also, interfaces with creative and marketing department team to provide relevant feedback to improve processes and outcomes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior background in information technology, imaging office technology, or relatable industry required.
- 5 years minimum experience in outbound IT sales management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience hiring, training, and motivating employees.
- Experience using Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Excellent verbal and written communications to train end users and submit required reports.
- Proficient in Excel (i.e., creating templates, creating formulas, filtering, etc.)
- Proficient in Word (i.e., creating and updating business documents)
Income Opportunity and Benefits
As part of Office1, you'll receive world class benefits, including:
- Base Salary plus unlimited commission earning potential
- Medical, dental, vision, vacation time, paid personal time off, Supplemental Benefits, 401K Matching
Office1 believes we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.