- Cerritos, CA, USA
- 24.00-29.00 per hour
- Full Time
At Office1, we leverage our "winning triangle" to create an unparalleled company culture. We align our commitment to our customers with our employee goals. We understand that our employees enable our customers' success and that is why we focus on creating opportunities rooted in our employee' purpose and passions!
What is Office1?
As a leading provider of office technology solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customers a unique SaaS like engagement to manage all their technology technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of the fastest growing managed service providers in the Western United States.
Come help us shape the future!
We are looking for skilled and experienced Technicians to service Sharp copiers and printers. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of copiers, printers, and fax machines.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintaining and servicing copiers and printers at the customers location.
- Testing machines to ensure seamless functionality.
- Detecting and repairing any malfunctions.
- Maintain records of all repairs made.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to repair the office equipment.
- Accurate completion of service paperwork showing work performed.
- Maintain car stock inventory.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the repair of Sharp copiers and printers.
- GED or High school diploma.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Dependable vehicle with legally required Insurance
- Good organizational skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication over the phone and in person.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- The ability to connect copiers to a network for printing & scanning is preferred.
- Experience with Ricoh, Kyocera, or other similar technology a plus.
Office1 believes we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.
As part of Office1, you'll receive world class benefits, including:
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision (with a generous contribution)
- Vacation Time
- Supplemental Benefits (LTD/STD, Life)
- 401K Matching
- Auto Allowance