As a leading provider of office solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customer a unique SaaS engagement to manage all of their technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of fastest growing managed service provider in the Western United States. We offer an industry leading compensation package along with a comprehensive benefits package. We are looking for a talented individual with a proven track record of growth. Average performers need not apply. If you are a highly motivated, results driven professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
We are looking for a Director, New Business Development to join our Executive Team. This position reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for cultivating new business opportunities on behalf of the company by implementing our inbound and outbound strategies.
Our ideal candidate combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. To be successful in this role, you need to have previous experience managing the sales operations of a results-oriented sales organization. You must be able to motivate and develop a team of team of likeminded professional to exceed the departments goals.
- Recruit, retain and develop top talent.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding department's activity and revenue goals.
- Ensure consistent adherence to sales and marketing cadences.
- Hold the sales team accountable for results.
- Responsible for managing the team through activity metrics, generating sufficient forecasting opportunities to achieve our revenue objectives.
- Manage a team of outbound business development representatives (BDR's). Ensuring the BDR team consistently maintains high level of sales activity through prospecting calls, social media, initiation of sales and marketing campaigns, presentations, and referrals.
- Provide input and guidance on sales tools, technology, processes, and best practices to drive outcomes and greater results of the BDR team.
- Provide strategy and content input internally on all initiatives. Also, interfaces with creative and marketing department team to provide relevant feedback to improve processes and outcomes.
- Proven track record of building, developing, and managing professional inbound and outbound sales teams in a high performing, rapidly growing environment.
- Developing compensation and bonus plans to assist in optimizing growth initiative.
- Successful individual producer with ability to close business.
- Motivating and inspiring.
- Willing and able to get on the phone to motivate staff.
- Metrics driven, understand the numbers; why they are vital, how to achieve them and how to drive employees to achieve goals.
- Well-spoken and well written with the ability to communicate plans effectively.
- Ability to grasp business, formulate long-term strategies and adjust as needed.
- High stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to deal with the unexpected.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to building positive working relationships with a wide variety of individuals and management.
- High level of integrity and character.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 5 years in outbound sales management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior background in office technology or relatable industry.
- Experience with hiring, training, and motivating employees.
- Experience using Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Proficient in Excel (i.e., creating templates, creating formulas, filtering, etc.).
- Proficient in Word (i.e., creating and updating business documents).