As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
We are looking for an experienced person to service copiers and printers in the Las Vegas area. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of copiers, printers and fax machines.
Summary of Job
- Maintaining and servicing copiers and printers at the customers location.
- Testing machines to ensure seamless functionality.
- Detecting and repairing any malfunctions.
- Maintain records of all repairs made.
- Estimating the cost and time needed to repair the office equipment.
- Accurate completion of service paperwork showing work performed.
- Maintain car stock inventory.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the repair of copiers and printers.
- GED or High school diploma.
- Nevada Driver's License with good driving record
- Dependable Vehicle
- Good organizational skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- The ability to connect copiers to a network for printing & scanning is preferred.