At Office1, we leverage our "winning triangle" to create an unparalleled company culture. We align our commitment to our customers with our employee goals. We understand that our employees enable our customers' success and that is why we focus on creating opportunities rooted in our employee' purpose and passions!
What is Office1?
As a leading provider of office technology solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customers a unique SaaS like engagement to manage all their technology technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of the fastest growing managed service providers in the Western United States.
Come help us shape the future!
- Are you confident, extroverted, and feel comfortable taking the lead on tasks and projects?
- Do you have a big personality that gets along well with others?
- Are you an ambitious, motivated, self-starter with a fun personality that loves helping people?
- Do you have a strong work ethic, are you detail-oriented, and have great communication skills?
- Are you talented at managing tasks and projects and can take the initiative in finding ways to improve business operations?
- Do you work well with both clients and fellow team members and are confident and articulate speaking on the phone and answering emails?
We are looking for a positive energetic IT Customer Service Team Member to join our amazing team. This role of far from one-dimensional and requires a broad knowledge of customer service. In this role you will provide professional support to our IT clients in an efficient and effective manner.
The ideal team member is a self-motivated "go getter" that is comfortable holding people accountable. We have a fun, casual yet process-oriented company culture and are looking for someone who will be a good addition to our team yet at the same time help bring our business operations and services to a new level.
What You'll Be Doing
- Triage and assign incoming service calls to the appropriate department/technician.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client services and issue resolution
- Assist in managing and monitoring technician schedules to ensure prompt resolution of service tickets and project tasks
- Manage and monitor tickets, change statuses, and communicate updates to client
- Assist technicians with adding notes or description to tickets
- Review all resolved tickets for accuracy and appropriate action taken
- Review submitted activities and quote requests and follow-up with associated parties
- Review call queues to ensure SLA's are being met. Reassigning tickets as needed.
- Review call notes to ensure someone on the team owns each ticket at all times. Look for tickets that have become stale and help to get them back on track.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to copying, faxing, scanning, and emailing clients
- Assist sales reps with any service questions regarding their clients' service issues or concerns
- Take part in morning and afternoon team huddles
- Answer IT and copier hardware service-related questions that internal and external customers may have.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Assist with generating regular reports to be sent to client and assist with preparing Technical Business Reviews
- Call and email clients to ensure tickets are resolved to their satisfaction
- Ensure client information and contacts are kept up to date
- Address and resolve billing questions with clients
- Distinguish between calls that are critical vs low impact problems.
Speak to stressed and upset clients in a calm and empathetic way.
- General knowledge of office administration procedures
- Must possess or be able to learn basic technical jargon in effectively triage calls and assign to the best technician for that problem.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when assigning service calls, schedules, appointments
- Safeguard client information
- Very effective organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to translate technical descriptions into "human".
- Computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook along with other office related programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Possess sensitivity, empathy, and cultural awareness
- A friendly, dedicated team-player with a sense of humor and the ability to manage stressful situations is a must.
Office1 believes we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.
As part of Office1, you'll receive world class benefits, including:
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision (with a generous contribution)
- Vacation Time
- Supplemental Benefits (LTD/STD, Life)
- 401K Matching
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Gym, Showers and Lockers
- Activity Rooms