At Office1, we leverage our "winning triangle" to create an unparalleled company culture. We align our commitment to our customers with our employee goals. We understand that our employees enable our customers' success and that is why we focus on creating opportunities rooted in our employee' purpose and passions!
What is Office1?
As a leading provider of office technology solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customers a unique SaaS like engagement to manage all their technology technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of the fastest growing managed service providers in the Western United States.
Come help us shape the future!
We are looking for a positive energetic Recruiter to join our amazing team. This role of far from one-dimensional and requires a broad knowledge of recruiting strategy and human resources. In this role you will undertake a wide range of human resource tasks.
What You'll Be Doing
- Recruiting; actively searching for qualified candidates through social media and other platforms and sources, screening, initial interviews, reference checks, background checks, etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding
- Payroll processing
- Assist in benefit administration
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and programs
- Assist in organizing training and development initiatives
- Assist is organizing employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist in enhancing job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks, benefits and recognition programs
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Proven experience as a Recruiter
- HR Generalist background helpful
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; Payroll systems (Paychex Flex) will be a plus
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
Office1 believes we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.
As part of Office1, you'll receive world class benefits, including:
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision (with a generous contribution)
- Vacation Time
- Supplemental Benefits (LTD/STD, Life)
- 401K Matching
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Gym, Showers and Lockers
- Activity Rooms