- You are a competitive, aggressive, energetic, target driven, career minded sales professional.
- You are an experienced sales professional with demonstrated skills and are looking for a better working atmosphere with quality staff that support you and challenge you to fulfill your potential.
- You have proven sales experience and are looking for more money in an environment where you can continue to grow your skills with no ceiling on earnings.
- You have the ability to work both independently and cooperatively with our customers and team members.
- You have certain goals and expectations for your personal development and financial success and are determined to achieve them with focus and commitment.
About the job:
The vCIO is a HUNTER sales role is focused on identifying and optimizing SMB accounts in markets that we serve. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that possesses excellent sales, communication, and problem-solving skills.
As a leader in the technology and office automation industry, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized as a trusted technology advisor to over 15,000 customers If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years' business-to-business selling experience (IT sales is preferred, but not required)
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision
- Highly motivated, aggressive, and results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Follow directions without difficulty
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
- The earning potential is in the six figures after the first year and limitless after that.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (life, accident, etc.)
- Outside Sales: 3+ years (Required)