As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
Office1 is looking for an IT Sales/ Market Manager to evaluate/ audit the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle. Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients. To help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients. This role plays a critical part in working cross functionally with sales, marketing, customer service, and other key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have experience in individual sales, managing a sales team and in building relationships with C-Level executives. Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as security, operating systems, mobile technologies, software development and business applications. Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into "business speak" to be understood by executives. This person will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and great at prioritizing what needs to get done now, while managing long term strategic initiatives. Strong leadership skills with understanding of how to motivate and mentor teams.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into "business speak" to be understood by executives.
- Ability to manage a team and meet individual sales quota
- Superior supervisory skills of teams including mentoring / coaching, understanding how to motivate, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and performance appraisal.
- Ability to motivate and mentor team to meet established quota
- Ability to monitor team activity and provide guidance where needed
- Innovative thinking
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements.
- System development, package implementation, SSAE 16 readiness assessments and/or platform reviews
- Documentation of findings and recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders and levels
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Very effective organizational and time management skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to meet deadlines