At Office1, we leverage our "winning triangle" to create an unparalleled company culture. We align our commitment to our customers with our employee goals. We understand that our employees enable our customers' success and that is why we focus on creating opportunities rooted in our employee' purpose and passions!
What is Office1?
As a leading provider of office technology solutions in the SMB space, Office1 has been serving our customers since 1995. We offer our customers a unique SaaS like engagement to manage all their technology technological needs this has enabled Office1 to become one of the fastest growing managed service providers in the Western United States.
Come help us shape the future!
What You'll Be Doing
- Recruit, Retain and develop top talent.
- Develop and executing short-and long term multi-channeled campaigns to drive the sales pipeline.
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across sales channels.
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns and programs.
- Developing customer personas and knowing their buying preferences.
- Knowing the company's brand and products inside and out.
- Assisting in content development to target customers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Working with a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content, to develop and enhance strategies.
- Identifying new markets and sales tactics to encourage business growth.
- Assuring buy-in and budget support from senior leadership.
- Measuring and analyzing campaign and sales success.
- Delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with.
- Manage a team of outbound business development representatives (BDR's). Ensuring the BDR team consistently maintains high level of sales activity through prospecting calls, social media, initiation of sales campaigns, presentations, and referrals.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Demand Generation with the technology industry as well as B2B Sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Proven track record of building, developing, and managing professional inbound and out bound sales teams in a high performing, rapidly growing environment.
- Developing compensation and bonus plans to assist in optimizing growth initiative.
- Successful individual producer with ability to close business.
- Willing and able to get on the phone and motivate staff.
- Metrics Driven, understand the numbers; why they are vital, how to achieve them and how to drive employees to achieve goals.
- Well-Spoken and well written with the ability to communicate plans effectively.
- Ability to grasp, formulate long-term strategies and adjust as needed.
- High Stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to building positive working relationships with a wide variety of individuals and management
- High level of integrity and character.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Ability to craft out bound campaigns.
Office1 believes we work more productively, and our jobs are more enjoyable, when our team includes members with a diversity of backgrounds and life experiences. We take all reasonable steps to seek out candidates with diverse experience and ensure our work environment is welcoming and respectful for everyone on our team.
As part of Office1, you'll receive world class benefits, including:
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision (with a generous contribution)
- Vacation Time
- Supplemental Benefits (LTD/STD, Life)
- 401K Matching
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Gym, Showers and Lockers
- Activity Rooms