As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
Office1 is looking for a CRM Support Analyst to help develop, implement, and monitor a CRM strategy to foster increased user engagement and positive sentiment. This role plays a critical part in working cross functionally with sales, marketing, customer service, and other key stakeholders to educate users and drive overarching CRM strategies and programs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in problem solving, be responsive to changes in the business and enjoys creating processes and structure. This person will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and great at prioritizing what needs to get done now, while managing long term strategic initiatives. This role is ideal for someone that wants to learn and grow by working in a team environment.
- Understanding of KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders and levels
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational and time management skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Develop and generate weekly reports for key sales and executive stakeholders
- Assist in verification of accurate data in the CRM
- Assist in training of users (internal and external) to fully utilize capabilities of CRM
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Experience in working with CRM's preferred.
- 2+ years of related hands on experience is preferred.
- Prior background in office technology or relatable industry.