Office1 is a leading IT provider in Nevada and California. We have a 4.6 employee rating on Glassdoor. We are looking to hire a seasoned technical manager to oversee our Managed Services practice. This person will serve as a senior leader with the Professional Services team and will report directly to the VP of Professional Services.
Success within this position includes a proven ability to develop and cultivate long-term strategic partnerships with clients while looking for avenues to provide additional value-add services and offerings. It will require a leader who has experience shaping offerings and sales proposals for combined software and services engagements, KPIs to measure success beyond customer retention and satisfaction, developing talent from coworkers, and building long-term relationships with customers that result in high satisfaction and increased recurring revenue.
If you're serious about your next job, Office1 is an ideal place to grow your career.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Direct management and leadership of team to include development, and performance management
- Drive continuous improvement within the Managed Services practice to ensure operational efficiency, as well as continued value-add services
- Work with Professional Services VP to co-author strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Implement strategies to achieve contracted service level metrics
- Weekly and monthly monitoring of team metrics to ensure we are meeting decided on goals.
- Manage delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end results
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Create written processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Proven experience in account management, cultivating relationships with clients that result in ongoing contractual engagement
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Be a critical thinker but also execute on the details; outstanding analytical, research, and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles