As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our company CRM, maintain our website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our Marketing Director, CRM Manager, and other internal stakeholders to maintain and improve our CRM bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Maintain website built on HubSpot.
- This is an onsite position that will require face time in Collaborations with CEO, Marketing Director, CRM Manager and other project stakeholders on process and workflow improvements.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our CRM experience.
- Establishing workflows and standards for entering data in the CRM
- Spotting ways to improve the usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Troubleshooting user or software errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- Familiar with integrating a web frontend with a SQL Database and performing database queries.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.