As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
Office1 is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our amazing financial team to support all aspects of our business operations. This position plays a vital part in the company's financial management which includes establishing financial status; monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and statements. Meet financial accounting objectives, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, improve systems and procedures. Guide accountants and accounting team members. Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation for multiple states and locals.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Active role in our month-end and year end process.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Analyze business performance.
- Maintain and balance G/L accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Act as an accounting and support resource to functional leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Management with 2+ years of related hands on experience is preferred.
- Prior background in office technology or relatable industry.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
REQUIRED SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to deliver results within assigned targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to take on new tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to taking initiative, establishing priorities, and take ownership of work.
- Ability to research and analyze data.
- Proficient in Excel (i.e., creating templates, creating formulas, filtering, etc.).
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task; manage multiple tasks and/ or projects successfully.
- Excellent time management.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to building positive working relationships with a wide variety of individuals and management.