As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Experience designing for HubSpot's Content Optimization System. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.