As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
We're looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, tiktok, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Aid sales team in social media selling
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- 1-2 years in the IT/Cloud/Security/Managed Services industry.
- Proficiency in HubSpot's Social Inbox to segment Twitter followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.